On top of p.342 in the book 'The Mortier Story' there is a photo of a 92-key orchestrion built in 1947. The accompanying text states that the organ was sold abroad via Eugène De Roy but this appears to be incorrect. The photo below, from the collection of Nick Vanslembrouck, shows the same 92-key orchestrion in Café Rubens in Ostend:
The instrument was indeed sold to Eugène De Roy but he sold it to the Belgian collector Jean-Marie Glorie, who modified the orchestrion for use on the streets. He also fitted it with a new façade, with side wings taken from a Limonaire façade (also bought from Eugène De Roy).The organ is now owned by the Musée de la Foire et de la Mémoire in Saint-Ghislain where it is part of the permanent collection.